[duxuser] Re: QUESTION ABOUT SUSPENDING PAGE NUMBERING

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 12:09:24 -1000

Aloha Ann,
Yes, At the end of your Table of contents, put in two page breaks and then your [lea] code for page 6. I hope that makes sents.
Betsy
At 11:42 AM 10/2/2008, you wrote:

My Braille document starts on page 6, but I don't want it starting on
the back of page 5 as that is my table of contents. Can I suspend page
numbering and still have it start with page 6 but but starting on the
righthand side of the book rather than the back of page 5?

ANN FOXWORTH, BRAILLE CONSULTANT
DARS DIVISION FOR BLIND SERVICES
CRISS COLE REHABILITATION CENTER
4800 N. LAMAR BLVD