[duxuser] QUESTION ABOUT PRINTER CONFIGURATION !!PLEASE!!

  • From: "Jorge Tamariz Silva" <jtamariz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:39:35 -0500

Hi

Please I need your help, actually Im installing the DBT 11.1 SR4

I have a Index Everest-D V4

Actually I installed the correct driver, I know that, because when I send a
print on BRAILLE from Microsoft WORD, it works and print fine

However, when I try to print a document from DBT I Can't

Im doing this:

1.-          I have my document example translated fine

2.- I'm configuring my printer on DOCUMENT PRINTER SETUP

3.- But when I click on Document Printer Setup, the system opens the GLOBAL
settings

4.- For this I believe is my problem at the moment to send the print I'm
receiving this error

Please help me!!

Thanks in advance

PNG image