[duxuser] Re: PacMate and DBT

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:41:14 -1000

Thanks, she managed to get her old scripts for JAWS off another computer, and I don't know what fixed it, but it's done.

Betsy
At 07:35 AM 10/10/2009, you wrote:

This may not be a DBT problem, particularly if the PACmate starts in cell 3 elsewhere. Go through the JAWS Configuration manager | Set Options | braille Options | Advanced settings page.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Betsy Whitney" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>