[duxuser] PLEASE ADD YOUR VERSION TO MESSAGES

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 01:02:10 +0100

In order to be more helpful, may I make a special appeal
please?

When asking questions, could you please try to remember to
state what version of DBT you are using?

If you are not sure, click on DBT's Help menu, and select
"About DBT".  It's all there.

I guess most of you will be on 10 point something.  What
follows the ten point is most important.

I'd hate to tell someone to do something which is not
available in older versions now that 10.6 has been released.

George