[duxuser] Re: O.T. International Braille Training

  • From: "Rippee, Reeda" <ReedaRippee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:16:34 -0600

There is an online program that is free of charge at http://www.brl.org/  It is
very self-serve in that nothing is submitted for grading, that is up to you.  I
like to visit the site because it has great resources from BANA to an online
contraction look up.  It lists a transcribers course and some specialized codes
courses, but I have never checked out these areas of the site.  This might be a
good starting place for these individuals.

Reeda Rippee, TBVI
Ozark R-VI School District
Ozark, MO 65721