[duxuser] Re: Need blank lines to print

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:49:27 -0700

How are you importing the text into DBT? Are you working from a Word document? If so, in DBT go into your Word importer under the Global menu and check the checkbox to preserve skipped lines.

Jean

 Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shanda Adkins" <shanda.adkins@xxxxxxxxx>