[duxuser] Re: Message from Postmaster

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:08:48 -0500

Francis,

Basically, your message is too long because of all the previous posts included below it. The simplest solution is to select text from the end of your reply to the bottom of the file and delete it. Your message will then fall within the 50 line limit and you won't get that message again.

Steve

On Saturday 3/11/06 05:05 Francis E. Khan wrote:
Hello List:

I received the following message from the Postmaster at Freelists.org regarding a message I posted to this list.

Post submitted to moderator for reason: Overquoting: 80 lines quoted
in a block (50 max allowed)
What am I doing that I shouldn't?

Francis Khan