[duxuser] LaTex files with Duxbury 10.5 or 10.7

  • From: "Nancy Roberts" <rynnac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:03:37 -0600

I am new to Duxbury and currently have V10.5 will be upgrading to 10.7
soon.  I work at a university where I will be required to produce brailled
documents and textbooks as needed for students.  No, I am not a trained
transcriber, though I am going to pursue my transcription certification in
the next year, as well as working on learning Nemeth Code.

I have a question about importing LaTex files into Duxbury DBT Win 10.5 or
10.7.  From what I have been able to determine, which isn't much, it is
supposed to be possible and there is an engine to do so, but I am not clear
on whether or not those equations must have been generated in math type and
then inserted into a MS Word document, or whether Duxbury can import a
native LaTex document.  Can anyone give me any guidance on this?  Any
assistance is much appreciated.

TIA,

Nancy
rynnac@xxxxxxxxx