[duxuser] Re: Juliet pro queery?

  • From: "Tessa" <puppycat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:17:43 -0400

Thanks Lucia and George:
Apparently he tried the site and couldn't find whatever was required.
You are right, tech support is very responsive, I didn't think we'd get a
responce so quickly, so figured I'd try you guys in the mean time.
The tech guy is on another appointment but hopefully will be able to come
back today and figure this mess out for me.
Thanks again.
Tessa