[duxuser] Is there an outdent command in 10.4

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:44:11 -0700

If, for example, one has a left margin set at 3, is there a
command which will cause designated lines to commence brailling
at space 1 rather than space 3?

Also, regarding the hard space command:  When we say "hard
space," do we mean ascii 32 or something else?  Additionally, if
one wanted to do so, can one place two or three consecutive hard
space commands?

Thanks.

Don Roberts