[duxuser] Importing and embossing .brf files

  • From: "Nadine Riches" <nadine.riches@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:51:32 +1100

Hi all,

I have some .brf files that were formatted in America and I want to emboss
them on my Index Basic D. I'm using Duxbury 10.3. When I import them the
pagination is all wrong, page numbers appear on about line 22 or even
earlier instead of at the bottom right, there are page breaks in odd places
and so forth. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the files as they've been
professionally formatted, so I'm wondering what I need to tell Duxbury when
I import them and also how I should set my global embosser settings and
settings on the Basic D as far as characters per line, lines per page,
margins etc. If anyone can help with this I'd much appreciate it.

Cheers,

Nadine.