[duxuser] Re: Importing a text Hebrew Braillefile?

  • From: "Edward Lehman" <nachum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:34:27 -0400

I am assuming you downloaded it from Hebrewvisions which is preformatted
Braille documents.  That stuff was really made to be sent directly to an
embosser without Duxbury.  If you want to bring it in to Duxbury, when you open
the file, choose formatted braille in the import filter list.  It might change
the formatting depending upon your settings though.

Nachum