[duxuser] Re: How to invoke the licens?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 21:34:08 +0100

Hej Andres,

If you have a single-user license, you should also have what is called
"License Text".  Although I cannot guarantee it at this point
world-wide, here in the United Kingdom, it is usually along the lines
of:-

DBT X####-####

That is to say the upper case letters DBT followed by a space, then an
upper case letter followed unspaced by four numbers, then a hyphen or
dash followed by 8 more numbers.

This is usually supplied on a yellow card in braille and large print
with the CD.

You will normally be asked to enter this license text at the early
stages of installation.

If you are struggling over the weekend, I'll be monitoring the list
and will try to assist further if you need help.

George Bell.
(From Northampton, England, UK)