[duxuser] Help figuring out template.

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 23:29:37 -0400

Hi,

I scanned in an 8 page pension document using K1000. I had to do a lot of
touching up in Duxbury to get decent formatting and now I want to emboss the
document. I think I need the American Textbook template, I was thinking of that
one with the line of dashes separating print pages with the print page numbers
embossed so I can refer to the print page if/when I need to discuss this
document with the optically enabled.

I can't seem to find out how to do this. I did find an option to replace a
template but it looks like it wants to do so somehow from the structure of the
document I have. I didn't see a link in the Help but that doesn't mean it isn't
there. It must be simple enough but I am defeated.

Thanks for any help.

Dale Leavens.