[duxuser] Re: Hello From Kansas Fellow Duxusers

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:10:57 +0000

Hi Randolph,

To answer your million dollar question, I'd suggest only NFB would be able to
give you the answer to that one - if they indeed can, what with UEB coming
along.

As it's a bit off topic, all I'll add at this point, is to suggest you take a
look at http://www.ukaaf.org and perhaps we can follow up off list.

George (From the UK)