[duxuser] Re: Header problem in 10.4

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:48:45 +0100

Hi Donald,

I don't have a copy of 10.4 on my system right now, but as
I'll be back in Duxbury's office in the morning, I'm sure
I'll be able to find a copy on a system somewhere.

However meantime, try this experiment.

Start a completely new document using one of the normal
literary templates, but don't type anything just yet.

Go straight to the Layout menu, and select Header.  Type in
your Header, and select the Odd Page radio button.  Now
press the O.K. button.  You should be back in your main
document screen.

Just type something like, "This is Page 1", and press enter.

Now up arrow to the top line.  Does the Header you typed
appear now?

Try this, and then let's take it from there.

George Bell.