[duxuser] Re: Greek Braille Code

  • From: Patrick Burke <burke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:21:54 -0700

Hi John,

There seems to be a chart here:

http://www.lib.uom.gr/accelerate/e-content/TRAINTHETRAINERS/outlinee.htm

However, the Braille table is part of a Powerpoint slide (#4), so I haven't yet figured out whether it is screen-reader-readable.

Patrick

At 08:47 AM 8/15/2002, John J. Boyer wrote:

Hello,
We may have a request to transcribe a book on New Testament Greek. Where
can I find the Greek Braille code. I don't mean the code for the greek
letters in mathematics, but the code for literary material. This book is a
grammar.
Thanks.
John

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *