[duxuser] Fw: Re: formatting a book

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DBT list <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:33:03 -0700

I'm resending this because it got held for over quoting. Sorry if it goes through twice.

Diane,

If you use the Word Bana template, you must use the English Bana Textbook format. You can't use the English literary format.

So, here's what I do when I want to use literary but also use the Word template. In DBT, create a new template based on the Textbook format. Make all the changes you want like position of page numbers, etc. and save it with your new name. Then when you use the Word template, you can import the text correctly into DBT using your new DBT template.

Jean

 Some do, some don't, some will and some won't ...