[duxuser] Re: Fw: Question in regarding Versa Point Duo.

  • From: "eileen scrivani" <etflemin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:08:27 -0500

Here are the key values I entered for turning the paper sensor off on the
VersapointDuo.

TO TURN THE PAPER SENSOR OFF:
FIRST, TAKE THE VERSA POINT OFF line by pressing the O.L. button. Thentype
these values:

0*1# WILL SOUND A DOUBLE BEEP.

12*0# AND WILL DOUBLE BEEP AGAIN.

1*1# will  GO THROUGH THE SOUNDS FOR GOING BACK ON LINE. THE PRINTER SHOULD NOW
HAVE THE PAPER SENSOR TURNED OFF

  HTH.

  Eileen