[duxuser] Re: First braille page number

  • From: "Riessen, Kathleen (SA School for Vision Impaired)" <Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 05:55:05 +0000

I am finding that in 11.2, that using the Page Numbering item under the
Document menu, where you can set how page number appear, is not necessarily
stable, even though the settings are saved into my template. I have needed to
add the specific codes to my initial style to consistently get the desired
result in new files, and manually add the codes to older files.

For your situation, try adding the [svpfd1] code to the beginning of your
document, and this should force the first page number to be shown.

Kathy?

Kathy Riessen

Coordinator Alternative Print Production

South Australian School for Vision Impaired

Tel: 08 8277 5255

Email:
Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>