[duxuser] Re: Embosser Not Able to Find File Specified

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:26:55 +0000

Hi Debbie,

This message is a bit confusing, but generally means that in DBT your embosser
is not configured to the correct output.

Go to Global: Embosser Setup, and make sure your Index is highlighted.

Now click on Modify where you should be defaulted to the General tab, one of
three.

You don’t say how the Index is connected, but assuming it is USB, and is
installed in Windows, select the “Send to Printer” radio button. To the right
of this is drop down list which will show all your installed printers. Select
the Index, and click OK.

All being well, your Index should function.

George