[duxuser] E-mail Addresses

  • From: "Theresa Hodge" <theresa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury User Group" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 16:58:43 -0000

Hi Everyone

I'm using Duxbury 10:2E and want to braille something with quite a few
website and e-mail addresses.  I know that the "At" sign is usually written
as a "the" sign in braille but can't find out how to do this using Duxbury.
I was assuming that I would need to use CBC in translation codes, but this
seems to make the "At" sign come out as dot 4 and the "." comes out as dots
4 and 6.  Can anyone tell me how to correctly translate website and e-mail
addresses into braille?

Theresa Hodge
Equal Access Consultancy
PO Box 1