[duxuser] Re: Duxbury braille translation software for beginning teachers

  • From: "Bill Scherer" <bspro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:54:44 -0500

Greetings all,
New list member, Bill Scherer here.
I am not a teacher, actually wish I was.
I do have Duxbury and use it for mostly printing out lyrics for shows that I'm a singer in. I'm looking for a way to do simple formatting. I know it's in the help section, but it seems to be written for smarter folks than I am. <grin>Leaving a blank line between verses, hard caridge returns are most of what I need but would certainly be interested in a tutorial to really use this monster.

Another question is do I need to set line length or is that done automatically by either the Duxbury program or the Embosser?
Thanks, and sorry to be asking such newbie questions.
Bill

* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.