[duxuser] Duxbury Trainers

  • From: Anne Ronco <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:23:56 -0500

Dear Listers,

I am building a database of Duxbury trainers. If any of you are trainers and want to be included or know of someone who should be included in the database, please write to me privately (off the list) with contact information. Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Anne Ronco
email: Anne@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *