[duxuser] DBT11.1 and Random Occurrence of Expiration of Activation Message

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 00:41:21 -1000

Hi, Everyone.
I'm using DBT11.1 on a Win7 machine. Over the past two weeks or so,
DBT has randomly said my activation has expired, and that I'm no
longer able to use DBT and will be prompted to save any open
documents.

I can exit DBT and open it gain with no problems.
Then, a few days later, the message comes up again.
Has anyone experienced this? What is the fix?

Thanks,
Dani
* unsubscribe
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also