[duxuser] Re: DBT Activation

  • From: "Neal Kuniansky" <Neal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:29:45 -0500

Activation is quite simple and normal in software these days.
DBT WIN gives you the option of activating via the internet,
email activation@xxxxxxxxxx , phone, or fax.  It is easiest to activate via
the internet. There is also a print and a braille booklet in the DBT WIN
box, that will walk you through this process.

I have replied privately to Tim regarding his specific question.

Sincerely,
Neal Kuniansky
Email: Neal@xxxxxxxxxx
TEL:+1 978-692-3000 EXT 307