[duxuser] Re: Changing English brl code to UEB

  • From: "Kathy Riessen" <kathy.riessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:58:41 +0930 (CST)

Like Alan we have not found a quick and easy way to do this.
The approach I use is as follows:

Open your existing file. Make sure that the translation code matches the
code in that file and translate back to print.
eg. English American, English Austrlian, English British etc

As we do all our editing in MS Word then we select all, then copy and
paste into a Word file and apply formating from scratch, and proofread
through the text, then import into Duxbury and translate as normal.

If you do your editing in Duxbury print, select all, ctrl-a, and copy the
text ctrl-c, start a new print file based on your current template then
paste ctrl-v, into the new file.

You will then need to carefully proofread through before translating.

Hope this helps.
Kathy

* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com