[duxuser] Centering Problem with version 10.5

  • From: "Van Dyke, Laurel" <LVanDyke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:55:44 -0500

Since we started using version 10.5, I have had a problem with centering
information. Previously (version 10.4), if I already had text on the page (in a
dxb document) and then needed to center it, I could do Shift-F6 which would
move the insertion point to the center, and then the delete key which would
shift the text over to the center. Now when I do that, the insertion point
still goes to the center but when I hit the delete key it moves it to the
beginning of the text (left margin) and starts deleting it. As a result, I have
not been able to center anything without retyping it.

Laurel Van Dyke
Teacher/Consultant for Students with Visual Impairments
Kokomo Area Special Education Cooperative
Kokomo, Indiana