[duxuser] Re: Bullet points

  • From: "Janet & Cracker" <crackerbarrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:54:45 +0100

Hi Karina

No they don't always, it depends on what sign has been used to make the bullet
points.  I tend to change all bullet points (either in the Word document or in
the Duxbury Print document), into star signs (asterisks), so they come out as
the double "in" sign.

Janet

From: "Karina Gregory" <Karina.Gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 16 May 2005 10:54:25 +0100

Hi List Members,

Please can you help me with a query.  When a document containing bullet points
is imported into Duxbury from Microsoft Word and translated into Braille, do
bullet points translate into two "i n" signs with the first one starting in
cell two?  I'm using the English (British) - no capitals in literary template.

Thank you for your help, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Karina

--
Janet & Cracker, the Happy Flattie
"It may look messy now but just you come back in 500 years time" - Terry