[duxuser] Re: Braille Blazer

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:27:50 -0000

Sorry to be contradictory here, but it is a common mistake.

The embosser (Braille Blazer) has a maximum Line Length of
34 cells.  Therefor, when you set a Binding Margin, you
should deduct this figure from the Line length.  If you want
a Binding Margin of 2 cells, the maximum Line Length will be
34 minus 2 = 32 cells.

Additionally, if I remember correctly, the Braille Blazer
has a default left margin of 2 or 3 cells pre-set, and so it
may be necessary to re-set this on the embosser itself.