[duxuser] Beginner's Braille

  • From: Päivi Suhonen <paivi.suhonen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:17:51 +0300

Hello everybody, can you help me with the following problem:

I'm making a Braille book for people who are just begining to read Braille. For
them to be able to read every character separately I would like to have a space
between characters both vertically and horisontally. For the vertical
separation I have a solution [svsbl1], but what about the horisontal? Is there
a code for that? I have the text ready and I'm looking for another solution
than to click the spacebar after every character.

Thank you for any help!

Päivi Suhonen, projektipäällikkö / Project Manager
Celia - Näkövammaisten kirjasto / Libarary for the Visually Impaired
PL 20, 00030 IIRIS / PO Box 20, FIN-00030 IIRIS
(Marjaniementie 74, Helsinki, Finland)
Puh /Tel: (09) 2295 2324
Fax: (09) 2295 2295
e-mail: paivi.suhonen@xxxxxxxxxxx