[duxuser] BRF File Isn't Brailing

  • From: "Lynda" <lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:41:40 -0500

Hi Duxusers:

I am attempting to braille a book from bookshare using a BRF File. I have no transcribing experience but when I went to college here in Kansas, my rehab counselor and the disability resources person expected me to braille my own books. Therefore, I was given a Juliet Pro60. Then it was impossible to do but with "braille ready formatted" files shouldn't I be able to braille a book and read it? I opened Duxbury, went into my documents and selected my book, copied it to my clipboard, went back to duxbury, pasted the file into duxbury, typed control+t, turned on the embosser and typed control+e. Nothing happened and now Miss Juliet is sitting in "low power mode. Would someone help me figure out what I did wrong and help me solve this problem please? Thank you.

Lynda
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.