[duxuser] Another conversion question?

  • From: "Joy Cyr" <delights@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:53:18 -0500

Since they seem to be in the air, I have one.  I have been trying to convert
PDF to HTML which their site assures me is possible.  Then I presumed I would
be able to import it and (oh happy day!), emboss it.  But not only have I
failed to convert it, Jaws sort of dies in it, something  I made add that "they
say" won't happen.  Now I freely admit to being terrifically untalented when it
comes to dealing with my computer and its programs, but I am teachable, can
someone please help?  Since more and more sites are only downloading in PDF
format this is becoming more and more of a head ache.

Eagerly awaiting any (and all) insights, thanks,
Joy
Hand-Crafted Delights:
100% Natural Hand Made soaps and bath products! Find out more!  Request a
product list! E-mail: delights@xxxxxxxxxxxx

JPEG image