[duxuser] An embossing question

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:23:02 -0400

I have a Braille Blazer, which I use to emboss for my own personal use. I was embossing a pattern, when I realized I'd need more paper. So, I stopped the Blazer, attached more paper and started it, again. But, I must have pressed the wrong button, or something, because I messed up the spacing. So, what I'd like to do is to be able to emboss the end of the pattern, from page 15 on, without having to do the whole thing, again. How can I do this?

Cindy
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,