[duxuser] Re: 10.6 Release date - Was: right margin indicator with 6 key entry?

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 04:51:15 -0600

And why do I get a "sent to moderator" message every time I reply to a message saying that I have over quoted X number of lines?

Example:
Post submitted to moderator for reason: Overquoting: 154 lines quoted
in a block (50 max allowed)

Jean

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx