[duxuser] 10.4 General questions

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:34:49 -0800

Question 1.  In version 10.4, when translating a text file
for brailling, is there any setting, style or other
parameter I can change which will instruct DBT to ignore
single occurrences of crlf?  I know how to use search and
replace to get rid of them.  I just wondered if I could
somehow eliminate the need to do this.

Question 2.  I have somehow messed up up a setting such that
when DBTW is launched, I hear the message "no override
dictionary."  What do I do to fix this?

Question 3.  And now for the last question of the day.  When
using search and replace in 10.4, what is the syntax for
replacing each occurrence of one specific DBT command with a
different DBTW command?  For example, how would I go about
replacing each occurrence of a new paragraph with the DBTW
symbol for a new page?

Thank you in advance for feedback.

Don Roberts