[duxhelp] Re: x hat

  • From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:50:54 +0100

Peter

I am attaching a 'x hat' file as requested.

I was not necessarily expecting these to be fixed for 10.6 but I have
been trying to get into the habit of letting you know when I come across
problems in my work.

Would you prefer me to continue to do this or would you prefer me to
store them up into a list to be sent at a later date?

David