[duxhelp] Re: refreshing screen

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:22:59 -0400

Hi Peter,

I tried to replicate this issue, and could not. Will let you know if it ever does come up again. Thanks.

The issue of the size of the scroll bar on the right side seems to be improved, although I noticed one quirk: when I first open a document and the cursor is at the top, the scroll bar is very small. But then, when I move throughout the document, the bar becomes the size it should be, and then remains that way for the rest of the session.

Lissa

Peter Sullivan wrote:
Lissa,

Are you still finding this problem in beta 4?  I have some reason to think
that it was fixed, but would like confirmation of that.  I haven't seen the
problem directly.

From: Melissa Hirshson [mailto:lissa@xxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 1:44 PM
To: peter@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DBT Beta: refreshing screen

Apologies if this has been brought up before.

When I save as (a prf in this case), and then the dialog box goes away, the
screen does not refresh--there's a white box in the outline of the previous
dialogue box there instead.

Lissa

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *