[duxhelp] Re: Problem with Go to page and line

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:06:07 -0500

Betsy,

Thanks; goto stopped working as a side-effect of the fix to the cursoring problem that you reported. We are still considering what to do; presumably we will either make another build with the fix or release rc2 as sr1.

Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say that you could navigate the Braille document but no longer could after you saved it? What stopped working exactly? I'm not sure if you are referring to goto or if there is yet another problem.

-Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>