[duxhelp] Re: Beta 3 is available: perhaps a refresh will help

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:31:02 -0500

When I go to the Duxbury Parneters page, I click on the DBT 10.5 Beta link

When I go to the beta page, I click refresh so the first 2 lines say:

Welcome to the DBT 10.5 Beta Program

Beta 3 available for download: 2004-5-26

Now click on the Install. When in doubt, click on refresh.

Good luck.

-- David Holladay