[dtoinfoetb] 09 Cheaper Christmas gift G star D&G Dior Diesel jacket jeans winter coat save 80%

  • From: Carlos Poggi <c_poggi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cachirino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:11:48 +0000

www.Myeasybuy.com Trading Limited established in 2004, and located in China. We
are an experienced

wholesaler . Myeasybuy Trading Ltd specializes in trading brand-named garments
and accessories .

Specifically, the main products include jackets, sweaters, T-shirts, pants,

jeans,shoes,sunglasses, spectacles, bags , wallets and other related products.

we mainly focuses on the selling of  :

Clothings bag shoes watch sunglasses mp4 ...........

G star Ed hardy Levis Diesel

LV Chanel Chloe Gucci Coach Fendi D&G

polo armani prada UGG Nike Puma

Oakely Ray Ban Tiffany Mk4 Mac Ipod

Longines Rolex Omega TAG Breitling Cartier V.C Tudor PATEK.P  IWC

at competitive prices whilst providing a safe and personalized service to each
customer.We can offer you both high quality products and good price There is a
large free market for you to purchase freely, containing a rich of resources,
you can choose your favorite products .

You can send you need the goods pictures,we will help you get it .

When you choose the item that you like .please contact us soon by the

E-mail as follows: myeasybuy1@xxxxxxxxx

MSN:myeasybuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely yours