[drivingpairs] web site

  • From: "Helen G. Roeder" <sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:37:48 -0600

Hello List Memebers,

We have been making some changes to the web site.   Please take a moment to
visit at www.drivingpairs.com and let me know if you find anything that doesn't
work or gives you an error msg.   If you get an error msg, please cut and paste
it to an email and send it to me at sunshinefarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx , so we can fix
it.

You will notice we now have a working Tandem Album, to where we've moved all
the Tandem photos from the Photo Album (now called the Multiples Album), and
uploaded  a new one in the last couple of days.   So all you tandemaniacs feel
free to upload your photos if you haven't already done so.

The Foals Album will be stripped to make ready for your new foal crop this
year.

We're working on a "new and improved" front page where we're going to spotlight
photos of some of the rare breeds that are being used to drive carriages.
Since we sent out the query, we've received some really great pictures to use.

There is still time to send in photos of some of those rare breeds.   Would
prefer photos of multiples, but will certainly consider singles.

Helen