[drivingpairs] Winter Sale

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:03:02 -0600

Hi everyone,
Let's have a Winter Sale!!!

Winter Sale will last exactly one week, starting right now.    Last day to post
sale items will be Tuesday, January 25th.   Don't forget to check out the Sale
Barn on the web site, too.

Rules for posting and answering ads on our list are as follows:

You should include your name and email address and/or phone number.   Location
would help, too.

the  list to respond to the ads.    THIS IS A BIG NO-NO!!!

We don't allow "potential" driving horses to be advertised on the web site.
But you can advertise them during this sale on the list.   So now's your chance
to post an ad for those "potential" critters you need to find homes for.

Items don't have to be pairs related or even driving related.   That is to say,
you may advertise items like riding equipment, your property, your
mother-in-law, etc, etc......just keep your ads clean and authentic.

Remember, our list won't accept photos or attachments.   Those will have to be
exchanged privately by email.

Good luck and have fun.   Hope you all find something you can't live without,
and sell a ton of "stuff".

Helen

    Helen Roeder
Sunshine Pony Farm,