[drivingpairs] Potential Multiples Posting Week

  • From: Noel Jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:52:08 -0400

One of the rules of our group is that you may only post about
multiples, which rules out trying to sell a single horse.

However, once in awhile we let you all break the rules, so I, as
co-moderator, declare this forum open to permit you to post about any
horse, donkey or mule that you have that you would like to sell.  You
must list its training, if any and if none.

Between now and Sunday evening, go for it.

I have an untrained pair, half cousin/siblings, of Morgans, about
13.2hh, were imprinted on birth, very friendly for sale or to be
consigned to a trainer to train and sell...both over the age of 4.

A 15hh seal brown gelding, the same training level, same offer.

noel jones, aago
frog music press
www.frogmusic.com

frog music's rodgers organ users group, moderator