[drivingpairs] Pam & Secret Santa

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:49:42 -0500

Pam,

The question is, do you want to have a Secret Santa?

eMail lists deteriorate quickly without guidelines.  Nasty people become
even more nasty when they are faceless, and shy people...become even
more shy.

CDL is a very open list that caters to all the whims and topics drivign
people enjoy.  Naked harness cleaning? There is a strong element of
humor there that takes the edge off some mean posts that occasionally occur.

This list is established solely for multiples discussion. I discovered
years ago when running a breeding operation for pairs (had five mares
who were full sisters) that although I could produce them, NO ONE WOULD
BUY THEM UNLESS THEY WERE DRIVING.

The trainer who had invested her time in helping to choose the stock was
prevented by her husband from taking the job...when we were ready for her.

I'm pleased to see that she is doing well in the standings on the East
Coast, driving his equines.

So posting that you have two horses that are a perfect match is of no
interest to the vast majority of people that are interested in driving
pairs.

And wading through posts that don't apply ticks people off.

If you use Netscape to browse the Internet, a free program, you can, for
free, edit and update your web pages. I'd be glad to help you get it and
use it, if that would help.

In the past your posts have been about like issues...stretching the
rules...so naturally you get railed.  There is no Time Out...although it
would not be a bad idea.

Posting messages for others that would not normally get posted because
they are 1. Not involved in activities that interest our list and do not
belong to the list and B. Not acceptable to the list is not acceptable.

For those of you who have gotten this far, also...posting positive
messages about trainers is very welcome.  If you have had negative
experiences, you should reply directly to the poster of the message,
saving you and us a hassle!