[drivingpairs] Night of the Horse - Del Mar, Calif April 19th

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:25:59 EST

In a message dated 3/14/2003 11:21:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Also coming up is a performance of our driving drill team, the Petite
> Elite, at the Year of the Horse (or is it called the Night of the
> Horse?) in DelMar, CA, in mid-April. So we are practicing alot with our
> drill team down in Phoenix to be perfect for that event. All eleven of
> us will be driving over for that. I wonder if anyone out there will be
> attending that event?

I'll be there. We will do a show number, doing a carriage race against a
jumper. He'll do some jumps on one side of the arena while we do some cones
with our pair - marathon carriage and WIDE cones :-).  The same show number
was previously done at Equitana - Mane Event 1999 in Lexington with Chester
Weber driving and was a good show and crowd pleaser. So we'll do our best to
repeat that.
Hardy  (and yes, I'll send some pictures of the 6 from AZ to Helen as soon as
I have some copies or get the negatives)