[drivingpairs] Hoof Boots

  • From: "Anewton" <anewton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:45:12 -0500

    I drive on surfaces that many of you have mentioned and will certainly
concede that not all horses can go successfully for long distances on all
surfaces. But the innovations in hoof boots makes it possible for any horse to
be driven on any surface barefoot with boots. I have spent 3 years interviewing
by email over 100 people about hoof boots and hopefully will have my article
published in a few months. There are so many choices out there it would boggle
your mind. I have personally tried 5 different brands on my horses and do use
them when needed. Most have great traction, easy to put on, work well in
competition and many different kinds of surfaces. Not every boot is right for
every horse but I have yet to find an equine that can't use some type of boot.
These designs are way beyond easyboots! If you want to educate yourself on
different types of boots got to www.naturalhorsetrim.com and scroll down until
you see Section 18 and then read about the different types of boots. There is
even a section to click on that has Used hoofboots for sell.
Ansley