[drivingpairs] Re: Fw: Horse advice needed...

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:27:59 -0500

Ah, the wrath of Helen!

Helen and I find ourselves having to put our feet down which makes some
people uncomfortable, however, being strict keeps many people on the
list...since they know that their time isn't wasted downloading and
reading messages on this list.

CDL is much more forgiving...but as a result you have to dig thorugh
stuff that is off-topic...and some very valuablre memebers quit when
they get tired of it, so staying on topic is imporatant to our list.

Don't think of us as a place to visit and chat with friends...rather
think of us as a reference room at the library...or a discussion with a
very self-centered friend who only talks about multiples driving!