[drivingpairs] Friesian and Andalusian Crosses for sale

  • From: Tntarab@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:55:02 EST

1.  FLASH DAENCER - (Daen x BR Savanna Rose) Foaled 3/10/01, bay and white
tobiano gelding, also registered as Friesian Sporthorse.will mature around
15.2. Very elegant, fancy mover. Will make an awesome driving or english
riding horse. Has been wearing harness, very steady in hand. $7,500.

2. LORD OF THE DAENCE - (Daen x BR Savanna Rose) Foaled 3/1/02, bay gelding,
also registered as Friesian Sporthorse. Look at me attitude, very upright and
elegant mover. Will mature around 15.3. Full brother to Flash Daencer.
$4,500.

3. CURZON - (Daen x Jadzia) Foaled 3/1/02, black bay gelding, also registered
as Friesian Sporthorse, Half Arabian. Well built, excellent dressage
prospect, will mature around 16.2 h. This is going to be an incredible horse.
$5,000.

4. DUKAT - (Daen x Jadzia) Foaled 3/16/03,    bay colt, will be registered as
Friesian Sporthorse, Half Arabian. Well built, excellent dressage prospect,
will mature around 16.2 h. He and his full brother Curzon will make and
awesome matched driving pair. $4,000.

5.  ESTRELLA QUE TIRA - (TEMERARIO I x BR Savana Rose) Will be registered as
Half Andalusian.  Foaled 3/12/03, GORGEOUS bay filly with four white socks,
star and snip.  Her Sire, TEMERARIO I, recently took Grand Champion
Andalusian Stallion - 3 & 4 year old and Grand Champion PRE Stallion - 3 & 4
year old at the 2002 Eastern Region Andalusian Show in Virginia.  She is a
half sister to Flash Daencer and Lord of the Daence.  This filly is
stunning!!  Stella is elegant, fancy and a people baby. Pictures of her will
be on our website shortly.

All horses are located in Georgia.  Visit our webpage at
http://members.aol.com/tntarab/sport.htm

Thank you for your time.

Toni Tidwell