[drivingpairs] Re: Covers

  • From: FriesianPrDriver@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 13:27:33 EDT

Ok - I think the vet wrap will probably do the trick the best, and least
likely to "melt" in the recent heat we have had.  I'll let you all know how  it
works out.  I would be removing it probably after most drives, since I  am
alternating the mare with the stallion in the pair - keeping the gelding as
the
constant one right now - lucky him - actually - he is more than happy to  drive
every day, and more than once if I had that kind of time!
Karen  Wilkin
Star Cross Stable Friesian Horses & Sport Ponies
_www.starcrossstable.com_ (http://www.starcrossstable.com/)
47  Yellowbrook Rd.
Freehold, NJ 07728
732-919-3827